Friday, April 1, 2011

BIG News Around Here


I am now the proud Daddy of FOUR children!


Our daughter was born Sunday at 36 weeks gestation, her birthmom picked us out of 6 profiles the next morning, and she came home Wednesday!


Introducing...

Jasmine Faith


March 27, 2011


5 lbs. 15 oz. 18 inches


You can see more pictures and read about our whirlwind 48 hours to bringing our daughter home, at my wife's blog: http://www.adoptioncreatesfamilies.blogspot.com/ We are all so very happy to have our family completed by this wonderful surprise!

8 comments:

Mrs. Deering said...

I was sure it was an "April Fool's" post! I'm so happy for your family. She's beautiful. May I recommend a baby wrap (www.thebabywearer.com) for a nice help with being hands free and bonding time with Mommy and Daddy? My husband hasn't met our new bio son yet and he'll be using a wrap to help with the bonding (baby is 4 months now).

Claudia said...

Congratulations - what a wonderful surprise!

Elaine Vigneault said...

Congrats, congrats! She's beautiful!

Whitney Weir said...

I'm going to have to call you a cheater for sending everyone to Laurie's blog instead of retelling the story yourself!=)

CarrieT said...

I posted on your wife's blog too, but congrats over here as well!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Your whole family is beautiful! I found you through "Adoptive Families" mag and really enjoy your perspective.

Congrats on your newest addition!

Carrie T. - mom to 4 from Korea

Amy said...

Wow! Congratulations! She is beautiful.

joyce said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. I have recently blogged about my family's adoption story. I so enjoy reading about others.